Thread: [Gear Advisor] - Wrong suggestion

Default [Gear Advisor] - Wrong suggestion

I just got a wrong suggestion from the Gear Advisor with the latest new build. I use custom values from a custom pawn string: ( Pawn: v1: "Kikyō-Holy": Class=Priest, Spec=Holy, Intellect=1.05, CritRating=0.51, HasteRating=0.55, MasteryRating=-0.01, Versatility=0.49 ).

It suggests an item with strengths even though I need int. See attached Screenshot. It wants to replace the right ring with the left one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gear Advisor - False suggestion.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	995.2 KB 
ID:	1341  

And I got another wrong suggestion. See picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gear Advisor - Wrong suggestion.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	590.0 KB 
ID:	1342  

Administrator Undead Male Warrior

we're looking into this

Administrator Undead Male Warrior

The first screenshot is strange because it display the Grey +18 Strength at the top when it should appear at the bottom of the stat list. In the comparison also display +18 Strength as net gain.

There might be another addon messing with the item tooltips and provide incorrect reading of the values with Dugi, can you test with only Dugi enabled and send another screenshot

I will try that out as soon as possible (the blue Item was created for the Jewelcrafting Garrison Ressources quest).

Today I crafted exactly the same ring as in the first post and it was not suggested. Seems to be some of the last Dugi Updates fixed it (I still had all addons enabled).