Thread: War Campaign

Post War Campaign

Are the guides keeping up with the War Campaign additions? It doesn't seem to be at all.

Senior Member NightElf Female Warlock

What part of the War Campaign are you referring to?
    It was updated the last time I checked, the new 8.1 continuance is in a separate guide called Battle for Darkshore which focuses on the Tides of Vengeance.

So, if Dugi and his team have missed something, please let us know.
    Last edited by Caluril; 01-25-2019 at 06:01 AM.

I can also confirm that the guides for the war campaign are accurate indeed,i also completed the tides of vengeance using the guides.Earning the achievement as well,so the guides do include that part of the campaign.

I have searched for Battle for Darkshore and the results come up with no guide. There have been several quest lines that introduce all the new content in raids and story. I have not been able to find any of these quest lines in the guides.

Administrator Undead Male Warrior

I have searched for Battle for Darkshore and the results come up with no guide. There have been several quest lines that introduce all the new content in raids and story. I have not been able to find any of these quest lines in the guides.
    This should be in the War Campaign guide already

I can confirm this is definitely in the war campaign,Thank you Dugi.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame2427 View Post
    It should be within Dailies > Battle for Azeroth > Battle for Darkshore.
    If this guide is not in there, ensure that you are logged in if you are using the auto installer and you have updated to the latest version (8.682).

I also did a search out of curiosity and it did find a result, in the same location as I have pointed out above.
    Last edited by Caluril; 01-28-2019 at 01:46 AM.

I do not have Battle for Azeroth under Dailies. I am currently using 8.682 also. I am also logged in.

My Installer was still 1.3.8. I updated it to the current 1.4.2 and everything is updated now. I was not aware the installer did not update on it's own.

I am glad you got this resolved, It did not occur to me to include a update auto installer step.
    The auto installer will check for updates on initial startup, if the auto installer runs in the background even when you close the window, you will need to exit the auto installer completely and then run the auto installer again to refresh the update check. I sense that this was the issue. It's not a big one, perhaps Dugi and his team can work on a better updating method and shortcut friendly file name for future releases.