Please follow these instruction.
- Download the latest version 1.0.5
- Open the settings menu and delete everything inside World of Warcraft Path, and World of Warcraft Path Launcher Path
- Click ok and close the installer.
- Load the installer again and click on the settings button.
- If installer automatically detect your WoW path it should already be filled in, make sure you enter your username and password and click ok
- If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually eg.
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
- Please check that you have the correct slashes placement \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
If you’re using 1.0.5 and your path is in the settings menu is correct the installer will work, I guarantee it. If you still have problems please contact ticket support and provide as much information as you can, a screenshot of your WoW path and the path that you have entered in the settings menu is a great help.
Posted in: Popular Questions