Thread: Resale not much results

Default Resale not much results

Hello I bought the guide yesterday and have been playing with it for a while. One thing notices me when I watch Dugi's tutorial video's. When he hits search in the Resale tab he gets alot of result. Mine has to search for some minutes to find only a few results. I have scanned the auction house for 5 times over 2 days, is this the problem or did I miss a setting?

When i search manually I can find lots of items with low pct value why can't auctioneer do that by it's self?

thagangstah

True mate, I have this to unfortunatly and I also like to have some help with this.

Maybe Dugi can give some anwer to this?

Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by darkphalanx View Post
    I have scanned the auction house for 5 times over 2 days, is this the problem or did I miss a setting?
    You may very well have missed a setting, but at least a part of your problem is that you haven't done the necessary scanning. Five times over two days isn't going to cut it. The Auctioneer needs way more information that that for its database.

Try scanning five time a day for over two weeks. Then you may find your results are much more satisfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphalanx View Post
    Hello I bought the guide yesterday and have been playing with it for a while. One thing notices me when I watch Dugi's tutorial video's. When he hits search in the Resale tab he gets alot of result. Mine has to search for some minutes to find only a few results. I have scanned the auction house for 5 times over 2 days, is this the problem or did I miss a setting?

When i search manually I can find lots of items with low pct value why can't auctioneer do that by it's self?
    What's up Dark,

There is only 2 things that I can make of this without a screen shot of your auctioneer options.

1.) your server is really horrible and there is no way you can make money ( less than likely)

2.) your settings are a bit off.

Make sure that you followed Dugi's instructions to a T within your options menu.

Now Dugi tells us to put our min profit to 10g or something like this, I usually like to start out at 1g just to get a guesstimate of what I can expect on a particular server.

Make sure that on your "resale search criteria" you have both allow bids and buyouts checked.

Min discount 50%

Make sure to check seen count and set to 50

In your filters sub tag "timeleft" make sure that it is only checked for bids and not for all. This screwed me up for 2 days while trying to figure that one out lol.

That's all I can think of for now.. GL

Biz

Senior Member Human Male Warlock

or peps are getting to the items first. auctioneer is well known now so you'll prob be fighting other players. just hang in there.