Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Problem: Making much gold

Hybrid View

thagangstah

Default Problem: Making much gold

Hi everybody,

I have bought thise guide for a few weeks now..
    It works tho, I made a few gold now but I want to invest more money into it so I tried to invest like.. 5k gold or so but really you can only make profit to earn a few 100g I think there's something with my settings?
    However, can somebody post some screenshots of his/her settings or give me tips & tricks?

Thanks,

ThaGangstah

dont understand why you invest so much tbh,
    i started with 100G on my AH char, and he made according to stats over 2K now (in 4-5 evening i purchased and resold stuff)

how are you trieing to make Gold? only reselling or disenchant?
    i make most profit with buying green/blue stuff via bid (sometimes also buyout if they are chep) and reseeling the enchanmant mats afterwards.

i usally buy for arround 50G items and get few hundert gold out. or at least when i started with the first 2-3 evenings... now some others try the same and ruin my prizes :-/ but i made still good profits

small example:
    some green items for 1-2G give to 75% big nether ones which are 17G worth .. so its 75% chance for 15-16G profit per item => 11-12G avg profit per green item

Greetings
    Ralle
    Last edited by ralle030583; 09-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ralle030583 View Post
    i make most profit with buying green/blue stuff via bid (sometimes also buyout if they are chep) and reseeling the enchanmant mats afterwards.
    How do you do that? Is Enchanting one of your professions?

I see the references to disenchanting, but I have no idea how I would go about doing that.

-you need enchanting at profession (i have 275).
    -then you use the disenchant search in auctioner
    -simply buy/bid the stuff (i use 5gold profit minium per item at the search)
    -disenchant
    -sell the mats

it ONLY pay back when you buy many items, cause sometimes you unlicky and get less worth value mats back, but when buying and disenchant many items you get to values the profit calc shown you, cause it calcs with the chances to get good mats

thats all, ofc you need accurate data for sell prizes of the mats, you should run scans of AH daily

P.S. sry english isnt my native language

Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ralle030583 View Post
    P.S. sry english isnt my native language
    Thank you for your help. I have read about disenchanting but I didn't know how to do it.

P.S. Your english is fine.

World of Warcraft is not my native language, but I am learning as fast as I can...

Unfortunately I am at a screeching halt with my auctioneer earnings. I don't have all the time in the world to do the auctioneer but I pretty much can make 500g a day with only 30min of work.

It would really be nice if Dugi could share some more tips on how to make 1k maybe even 2k gold a day.

I would buy Mayle's Guide but I don't want to spend $57 bucks on it when the information should be here .

can post some screenshots of my settings if you want

please do post some screenshots. that would be great

Senior Member Human Male Warlock

heres my bank alt. I've linked from my blog so if the img doesn't work let me know. I'm working on a step by step that i do to help others.

http://photos.cloudedtech.com/main.p...serialNumber=1

lol I cant even understand you screen because of all the addons. looks pretty cool though, which addons are they? And im having trouble as well. I cant seem to make more then 3k in a week. My database isnt very big either and i have been scanning 5-8 times a day for about 3-4 weeks now. I just cant seem to make much gold. SOS