Thread: Fishing for Redbelly Mandarin

Senior Member Gnome Male Mage

Default Fishing for Redbelly Mandarin

Since all of the Redbelly pools have been removed from Jade Forest, this Profession guide should be updated to delete all the pool spots there. AFAIK, the only place Redbelly Mandarin pools spawn now are in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and the northern part of Townlong Steppes. They can still be caught in open water in Jade Forest, but at a pretty low rate. Why Blizzard did this, I have no idea, but they've sort of become MoP's equivalent of Lavascale Catfish.

[see: http://www.elsanglin.com/fish/redbelly_mandarin.html ]

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

Thanks for letting us know. We'll get this updated.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage

I'm using DugiGuides to find Redbelly Mandarin and ALL waypoints are still in Jade Forest. Any plans to update this ??

31,77 so far just carp :P
    Last edited by aalishia; 02-06-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

I'm sorry about that, I thought I had fixed that. I'll get that updated. Thanks for letting me know.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage