Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First big $$

Hybrid View

Junior Member Undead Male Rogue

Default First big $$

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/492...809175704j.jpg

that is a link to a screenshot that I took after 3/4 days after buying the gold guide. there were 3 more pages like that in my WoW inbox! made 500g

thanks Dugi!

If you need a gold guide to help you get gold you might want to play something a little easier. It's the same thing as buying gold and it's lame. Thats funny that you are proud of yourself. If you actually play the game without someone holding your hand you can learn all of these things without wasting money on them. If you just take the money that you wasted buying a gold guide and spent it to buy gold you would end up with more than enough gold, not to mention you would have saved yourself hours of gameplay. lol funny ****.
    Last edited by maxxdiamond; 05-24-2009 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxdiamond View Post
    If you need a gold guide to help you get gold you might want to play something a little easier. It's the same thing as buying gold and it's lame. Thats funny that you are proud of yourself. If you actually play the game without someone holding your hand you can learn all of these things without wasting money on them. If you just take the money that you wasted buying a gold guide and spent it to buy gold you would end up with more than enough gold, not to mention you would have saved yourself hours of gameplay. lol funny ****.
    its funny you talk down to him yet you bought a subscription to this site. Why dont you go play something easier as WoW itself is not really that hard to level let alone get gold.

100$ for 10k+ gold with a few hours work or 20$ for 1/10th of that. Dont know about your math skills but first option saves time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjohnson View Post
    its funny you talk down to him yet you bought a subscription to this site. Why dont you go play something easier as WoW itself is not really that hard to level let alone get gold.

100$ for 10k+ gold with a few hours work or 20$ for 1/10th of that. Dont know about your math skills but first option saves time and money.
    I bought the leveling guide because I played the game when it first came out. I leveled my character up to level 60 already and I didn't want to suffer through the first 60 again. I gave my character to a friend. So I bought the leveling guide. Which i must say is very nice. But anyone that plays the game up into the high levels knows that getting gold is really not very hard. If you think that making money in wow is hard then i feel sorry for you. You FAIL at life. Because like you yourself stated leveling and gold is really simple. So I am just making a post on how i feel about the subject. I think its wrong to charge people that much money for a silly gold guide. Thats my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxdiamond View Post
    You full of it you bought the guides from Ultimate guides who are your to make fun of some one else your no better than the rest of us so take a good look at your self. I would like to say more but I would probly get kicked out of the forums.

Staff Member Orc Male Warlock

Alright, lets not get too wound up.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion...
    If you don't want to buy the guide yourself, fine.
    If you do, I'm in no way discouraging you!

At the end of the day it's just business, there's a demand for guides such as these, so we supply them. Just like how people have the option to buy gold for prices way higher than for this guide. You might think its silly to purchase such things, where as some people enjoy the convenience of it all. Some people could say leveling is easy, yet easier with a guide. Same goes for making gold.

There's heaps that goes on behind the scenes. There's such and such commission that gets taken out from each sale via. clickbank and as nice as it would be to provide the guides at extremely low prices, the internet is a source of income for a lot of people and factors like these have to be taken into consideration. Not to mention theres a hell of a lot of time spent into making these guides into the clearest, most understandable way for those who DO have difficulty.

WoW has been going for around 5 years, and this guide was created soon after. If you think about it $37/5 is $7.40 per year. Is it really all that expensive? There are no recurring fees, and all updates are provided at no extra cost. It's an investment many people choose to make, which pays off in WoW gold.

Whether or not you think its worth it is a matter of opinion. Just like choosing to pay $15 every month for a game on top of already paying for the initial game itself when there are millions of other games which won't charge you a subcription fee.
    Last edited by Jess; 05-27-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Jess has a point. In fact, I saw an ad for gold and it was 16 cents per gold, and I did the math, concluding $160 for 100 gold. Or $37 for tactics that can keep making you gold throughout the game. I would choose the gold guide. I already have 250 gold without the guide, so imagine what I could make WITH the guide!

lol, first post here... suggestion. If someone has not purchased a specific guide I think they should not have the right to access that area of the forum, that out of the way... I have been playing this game since release, I am not imba god like player as I have a real life although I no where gear drops and what I need to do to be a good player (know core mechanics). I 3 years ago bought a guide after playing the game for say a month, switching between chars not really having a clue... I bought BKs ally guide and followed it to the letter got to 60 then realised by using that guide I had not actually learnt anything as I was not doing it myself... I was following someone elses path, but it was a quick and easy way to move on... everyone if possible looks for the easy way (human nature).

So anyhow, I have now 2 80s no big achivement but I know how to play them... never leveled my professions though so already having lvled a char by a guide knowing how quick leveling can be if you have the right insight purchased the gold guide on this site... low and behold end of day 1 from having no gold on either char I have 1k gold on 1 char (my main) and profs at the mid way point... FEELING VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE!!!

If you maxxdiamond feel someone fails at life because they want something in a GAME the easy way... your a nub no two-ways about it ^^ ... or slightly more acceptable about 12years old.

I am not really flaming you I am just saying if people want to do things the easy way ... or in your opinion a half assed way it is there choice and you would do better AT LIFE if you kept non constructive critism to yourself.

~ Retributerlol
    Last edited by retributerlol; 06-20-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Congrats man that mail is BEAST i which i where as good as you!

hehe yeah, my mailbox looks more like 7 outbids and one or two little sells