Thread: Twilight Highlands (84-85) Blood in the Highlands quest

Question Twilight Highlands (84-85) Blood in the Highlands quest

Searched the forums and couldn't find anything about this. The guide is sending me to see Harkkan to pick up this quest, but he doesn't have any quests offered...anyone know if there are pre-quests to this? I'm running on hard mode and have skipped TONS of quests in order to level up.

TiA!

Jane

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Everything seems to be correct in the guide, did you skip anything in the Twilight Highlands guide? try reset and reload and make sure no quest were skipped.

Thanks, Dugi. Just reset and reloaded...the only quest not checked off, above Blood in the Highlands is Warchief's Command: Twilight Highlands! (optional).

Any suggestions? I guess its really not a big deal since I red x'd it and it doesn't affect anything below in the list...

Senior Member Human Male Paladin

zaphron,

from the first comment on Wowhead in relation to this quest:

This quest will bring you to the Crusible of Carnage to start the chain of group quests there. If you do the quest chain before getting this quest, it will automatically dissapear.
    Did you do the Crucible of Carnage already? If so, then this would explain the issue.

Yes, I did, wrlwnd...thank you...mystery solved