Thread: [qeustion] About Scroll of Ressurrection and Recuit a friend.

Default [qeustion] About Scroll of Ressurrection and Recuit a friend.

hello,i am real person deaf. well my english isnt very well.

but i want to know if i can use them both Scroll of Ress and Recuit a friend to my new account. if can. which i could frist use scroll ress then next Recuit a friend or so?

Thank you if you reply. it helpfull for me.

Whitecash.

Senior Member Gnome Male Mage

I don't think so. As I understand it, Recruit a Friend has to be a new account. Scroll of Resurrection has to be an old but dormant account. You could use them with 2 different friends, or 2 different accounts with the same friend.

i see so, frist.. RAF and wait until 2-3 months then again Ress of scroll?

To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012.
    If your friend’s World of Warcraft license was inactive before December 2009, your friend must first link their World of Warcraft license with a Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. Review our Battle.net Account FAQ for information on creating a Battle.net account and merging a WoW license.
    After your friend has set up their account, you should be able to send them a Scroll of Resurrection normally.