Thread: Anchored Small Frame Positioning

Default Anchored Small Frame Positioning

Just an odd issue I am having utilizing the Anchored Small Frame option. I believe it is a conflict with the UI I am using and wondered if you had an idea on a fix. I currently using ElvUI (www.tukui.org) and if I have that ASF set on reload the frame always resets its position to to top right overlapping the minimap. I have tried to do different options in both ElvUI and Dugi's Guides but I have not found a solution.

Any thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallframepositionerror.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	344

Much Thanks!

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Unfortunately this is not something we can fix on our side. ElvUI will need to be modified so that they don't touch the Watch frame. You will have to use the floating frame with ElvUI in its current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    Unfortunately this is not something we can fix on our side. ElvUI will need to be modified so that they don't touch the Watch frame. You will have to use the floating frame with ElvUI in its current state.
    Ok thanks for the info!

And for those that may be having the issue I went ahead and just removed the watchframe.lua file from

\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\blizzard

and commented out the call to move the watchframe from

\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\blizzard\b lizzard.lua

(so the line looks like : -- self:MoveWatchFrame()

Keep in mind if you update you will have to do this again, but I experience no issues doing this.