Thread: Borean Tundra Hard mode guide

Default Borean Tundra Hard mode guide

Hi,

I have come accross a quest that can't be excepted on hard mode in Borean Tundra. The quest is To Bor'gorok Outpost, Quickly!. This quest can be accepted once you hit level 69, however hard mode takes you to borean tundra at level 68. I have been questing in full heirloom gear with full rested experience and am only half way to level 69.

I have attached a screenshot and a link to wow head.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WoWScrnShot_060712_083500.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	341

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Thank you for reporting, you can skip this quest until later on in the guide.

Will be updated soon along with new a cool feature for the addon.

I have skipped the step already, didn't need to take it as the guide moved me onto the next zone.

Cool, as you know I like to keep things simple but the last update was really handy so I look forward to the new one. Any clues as to what it will be?

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

It's little complicated to explain without a video, our waypoint system will be super smart and will automatically generate a route according to your character's position.

eg Your character is in Razor Hill Durotar, Kalimdor and you wish to quest in Northern Stranglethorn in Eastern Kingdom.

Currently the addon will provide you with one waypoint pointing somewhere in Northern Stranglethorn and it is up to you to figure out how to get there..

But with the new Taxi system, a custom route will be generated and the waypoint will instruct you to Take a flight to Ratchet > Take the boat to booty bay > Take a flight to Northern Stranglethorn.

It will also calculate the fastest way for you to travel such as automatically instruct you to take the flight master if it's faster than your own mount or running, or tell you to use your hearthstone if the cooldown is available, also portals, teleport spells, items, everything!

That is very smart, I don't think there is anything out there that does this already.