Thread: Love it!

Default Love it!

Earlier this year I began playing WoW and had a pretty good time with it - I even made it to level 50+ which I think was quite an achievement for a consummate low aptitude gamer. However, around that level it became clear I had skipped too many steps and suspected I missed out on many adventures. Needless to say, I gave up on it.

Recently, I came across a youtube video discussing WoW guides and I even downloaded a free trial from one of your competitors Zy--- Guides. After an hour or so with that guide, I decided to purchase it...pause...one more look at youtube and I found a Zy--- vs. Dugi video. I am so happy I found that video...your guide is much more user friendly and much more pleasing to the eye, a lot due to it's smaller footprint and the suggest mode.

I really don't care about leveling at the speed of light, however, after a few hours spent for the last two nights, I've made it to level 26!

I'm loving WoW again - all due to Dugi Guides!

Thank you!
    D.

Smile Agreed!

Dugi has managed to achieve a consistent user experience. This is essentially my story as well and I cannot agree more about the Dugi Guides interface.