Thread: Getting Disconnected

Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Default Getting Disconnected

I've been getting disconnected from the WoW server recently. I'll be playing just fine, then without warning and for no particular reason, everything shuts down. I can't loot. I can't cast. I can't mount (though on at least one occasion I was able to fly without a mount!). Then, once I am disconnected, I can sign right back in without a problem.

This has been happening a dozen or more times each day for the past several days. For a while Blizz had an announcement up about trouble logging in, so I that perhaps this was related. I've had a ticket in but no answer yet.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing such difficulties.

Best,

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

It was due to the release of Diablo 3 and the mass of people trying to log in at the same time.
    All should be well now, we hope
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

I was disconnected yesterday & today I lost sound but music started playing & I was able to carry on (not needing the game sound).

I have just arrived here in order to see if anyone might be able to explain my latest problem...
    My game kicked me out once today & when I logged out & back in all worked fine. BUT a little later I lost Dugis guide in game.
    I tried the going out & signing back in and my Dugi Guide was off. An error box appeared stating the following:
    QUOTE: "Re-enabling these Dugis Guide features will require the UI to reload. Do this now?" "Yes" or "Enable Essentials"

Has this happened to others? Is thus a legitimate notice from Dugis Guide?

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

Somehow your saved variables for our guide got corrupted.
    Click yes, for re-enabling your dugi guide features.
    It is a legitimate notice.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay