Thread: Mulgore 'Hard Mode'

Default Mulgore 'Hard Mode'

There is a bug in this guide. The guide moves you on at level 9 to Northern Barens 9 - 20, however the second quest it wants you to accept is conscript of the horde. This quest can't be accepted at level 9.

cheers.

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

It actually can be accepted, I tested it multiple times. I'll have to check it again though.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Weird, i will have to level another tauren. When I got there with my priest I could not except the quest and the quest giver had a silver !, when I right clicked the NPC I did not get a quest to accept.

I have started a new toon to double check that I am not going mad. I have attached a screen shot which shows that I can't accept the quest because I am not at the required level, I was right clicking the quest giver when I took the screenshot. Level 9 is too soon to accept the quest, even confirmed with wow head wowhead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WoWScrnShot_052412_082028.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	283.8 KB 
ID:	340

I hope this is enough information for a bug report.

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

ok.. thank you for reporting it and double checking. We will make the changes for our next update.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay