Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!

Thumbs up Thank You!

I thank you and Blizzard should thank you!

I entered into World of Warcraft while waiting for Diablo III to launch. I played around with an Orc Warrior, Undead Warlock, Night Elf Rogue, Dwarf Hunter, and Gnome Priest. I enjoyed the game but was about to set it aside for the D3 May 15th launch. After poking around the web and trying different WoW addons, I eventually found Dugi Guides. Dugi has given WoW the little push it needed to keep me playing. The guides provide direction without taking all the fun out of the game. The interface is clean, integrates flawlessly with the WoW HUD, and it's easy to turnoff any unwanted settings... I have them all turned on. Support is exceptional, updates are frequent, and the Dugi community is patient and friendly.

I’m leveling at my own pace as I’m in no rush to hit the level cap. For me WoW is all about the the journey, not the destination. I purchased the Alliance Leveling Guide and I plan on adding to my collection of guides.

Please keep up the excellent work!

My name is Roger Killam, I'm a real person, and I love these guides.

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

We are happy you are enjoying your guides. Thank you for your testimony!
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Your comment about the interface is exactly what we aimed for (and we're always trying to find ways to improve it). Thank you for posting

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    Your comment about the interface is exactly what we aimed for (and we're always trying to find ways to improve it). Thank you for posting
    Too many addons sit on top of the WoW HUD without making any attempt to integrate with the theme. The design professionals at Blizzard spend a lot of time and effort to get the aesthetic of the game just right. When an addon is done wrong, it's the equivalent of a document that has 5 different fonts squeezed into a single paragraph.

I agree, just started me and mage thats gonna be pvp but the guide helped me improve my questing i got to lvl 45 in 5 days which is a personal best lol.

Now im stuck if i want the loremaster/dungeoun guide or the proffession guide next

My plan is to do the Profession Guide (skinning/leatherworking) at level 60 and Loremaster at 85. After that I'll get back to my naked Orc Protection Warrior. Oderusurung is currently equipped with nothing but a horn ring and a smile

Quote Originally Posted by zillam View Post
    My plan is to do the Profession Guide (skinning/leatherworking) at level 60 and Loremaster at 85. After that I'll get back to my naked Orc Protection Warrior. Oderusurung is currently equipped with nothing but a horn ring and a smile
    I think i may roll the same way as you, makes perfect sense

Default 1 Year Dugi Anniversary

It's my 1 year Dugi anniversary!
    Work got CRAZY so I've been away from WoW for a few months, but I'm back now. I need to buy some guides to make up for all the lost time.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Welcome back

That's the thing I like about wow. You can put aside and pick it up again and continue at your own pace, and Dugi's guides will always be there to get you going again.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Mage, 85 Priest, 59 Rogue - Dugi Guides

I am indeed back and LOVING the guide updates. A lot of great things have been added over my ~6 month hiatus.