Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3?

Default Diablo 3?

I noticed one of you competitors will be releasing a Diablo guide.

Will you be doing the same?

Administrator Human Male Priest

How can we make a guide for a game that hasn't been released? we don't know what we're in for and have no experience in playing the full game.

The Beta was extremely limited which only included a very small part of Act 1 which can be completed in under an hour.

Zygor guide current "you pay now" and "we'll make the guide later" business model is not something that we want to do.

From what I saw in beta the questing similar to Diablo 2 which is straight forward and you can't really provide guide for the quests in the game as almost everything is randomly generated.

A lot of information offered by Zygor will also be available for free soon in the Diablo official website and many fan websites which will provide you better information.

We want to be able to offer something that will give our players an edge with their gaming but we don't know how we can do that until we played the game extensively.

My suggestion is wait until game the is released and play it first before you purchase any Diablo 3 guides.

Also watch out for scam guides like diablo3secrets com , diablo3speed com

I did not know that about Zygor, thanks for the info.

I'm a huge Diablo fan and I have spent countless hours in the game. I don't see why one would need a game guide for D3. The beauty of Diablo is its playability, allowing you to focus on the sweet graphics and story line.

I also often see people asking about addons for Diablo. Again, why would you mess with the aesthetic and gameplay of Diablo?

Just my opinion

Why put addons in Diablo 3? In the words of a mountain climber....because it was there.

Administrator Human Male Priest

During several interviews from Blizzcon and magazines Blizzard firmly said that they will not be supporting Mods or Addons for Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by fifogigo View Post
    Why put addons in Diablo 3? In the words of a mountain climber....because it was there.
    ...Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Just fooling around Fifogigo But this does give me an idea for a new forum topic.

I agree, but there are ALOT of things that people do that they shouldn't. And I saw another company releasing a Diablo 3 guide. They even have a video stating all the hundreds of hours they spent with "professional gamers" to get a guide optimized to power level your chars all the way up to level 60. :P

Junior Member Troll Male Hunter

I think cause auction house = money in real life, zygor looking for more $ for him pocket.
    Diablo 3 is a rpg and you need learn the game, the story.
    I play it for fun.
    And i hope Dugi's work on Pandaria !!!
    Let's go to 90

I meant someone other than Zygor when I said another company. The company i'm talking about is not saying it's a pre-release like Zygor is saying, their saying it's a full release that you can already use.