Thread: Outland Quests need updating Not Elite Anymore

Default Outland Quests need updating Not Elite Anymore

The Harder Quests in your Guide where you say the Mobs are Elites, they are no longer Elites. Showdown quest to kill Groc is not hard as you get an NPC to help you kill him. The whole section needs a re vamp. Also the work in the Outlands seems shody at best. When looking for mobs I'm getting coordinates instead of just putting a radio button where the mob is. If I wanted coordinates to find things I would just use google.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by maxxdiamond View Post
    When looking for mobs I'm getting coordinates instead of just putting a radio button where the mob is. If I wanted coordinates to find things I would just use google.
    Not sure what you mean by that? do you mean the waypoint is not working? do you remember the quest?

Dugi.... I just finished Outlands and found that Nagrand had listed Old Elites as Elites still. Nagrand is super easy now

Also - the waypoints for NPCs in Blade's Edge, Evergrove are WAY off - you may want to check them out.

Senior Member Human Male Paladin

julesmcn,

The generic statement "way off" is only partially helpful. When I run across these I attempt to make note of where the waypoint sent me and where I found the NPC. I then post that in the bugs forum. Doing that Dugi and staff make the changes as soon as they reasonably can.

Quote Originally Posted by wrlwnd View Post
    julesmcn,

The generic statement "way off" is only partially helpful. When I run across these I attempt to make note of where the waypoint sent me and where I found the NPC. I then post that in the bugs forum. Doing that Dugi and staff make the changes as soon as they reasonably can.
    While I understand - I can't repeat the quests, so I can't give coordinates. I don't play to track dugi's bugs

(nothing against dugi - I love the guides)

Senior Member Human Male Paladin

What I will do when I find waypoints that are more than about 50 yards off, I will once I find the make a note of it and hopefully be able to read my scribble. If I can remember the quest/npc/area I will open the guide and uncheck the box on the step, then put in a bug report.

As I write this I have an idea that I will be putting into the suggestion area.

If I need to make notes while I'm playing I use Notepad or Open Office (Open Office is free open source software) and type in whatever I need. That way I don't need to worry about reading my writing later.

It is true that most of the Elite mobs including the Colossi in the north west of the Hellfire Peninsula are no longer elite and can be easily soloed. It's rather sad really and spoils the whole game. THe same is true of Northrend, and where they're not Elite the Cata gear is so advanced that by the time you've got to about Item Level 330 you can solo most of the elites anyway. I've got characters who still haven't done all of those areas so it's not a problem to go quest if needed. I@m doing Loremaster on one through EAstern Kingdoms right now.
    Last edited by gillie2tat; 08-21-2012 at 09:10 PM.

stingray68

test