Thread: Auto select reward.

Default Auto select reward.

I would like to see a feature that will auto select the item that has the highest gold value.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

we can definitely do that, also like to see if we can help user with selecting an upgrade over their equipped item.

What if you made a guide that showed you what Dungeons had the best drop for re-selling in the auction house? Cause me and my brother have been rushing through dungeons to level up and hes a received some shield from one of the dungeons and sold it at the AH for 9500K Gold.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by yaitsbilly View Post
    What if you made a guide that showed you what Dungeons had the best drop for re-selling in the auction house? Cause me and my brother have been rushing through dungeons to level up and hes a received some shield from one of the dungeons and sold it at the AH for 9500K Gold.
    That is not something that require a guide as those Bind on Equip sell-able items are normally a world drop so it can drop from any level 85+ NPCs but it does have a higher chance to drop from elites in Dungeons.

Too add with the oringal post is it possible to auto pick the best item for your class or a item that is better then what you have already if it is not better then what you have already then pick based off of how much it is worth? Of course you can have a confirm with this before it does so but it would be fun.