Thread: Save 25 Quest/Daily for MoP (Mist of Pandaria)

Junior Member Undead Male Warlock

Default Save 25 Quest/Daily for MoP (Mist of Pandaria)

Hello Dugi, Ive been a subscribtion since I start to play WoW. Was around late T11 and had difficulty to level and saw this Guide back then on YouTube. Was blown away and bought it, NEVER regret it.
    Not only did it help me level my current Charachter which was a Hunter back then, after it they keept comming Priest, Warlock, Warrior and few others. But I also learned how to Quest fast by myself!

I know you are pretty much an expert in questing around Azeroth and would LOVE to know which are the best quest/daily in Cataclysm to save til MoP release.

Thanks for all the help. Have big expectation til MoP from you guys, you rock!

Calliann

None of the dailies will help as the quests in the new zones will grant better XP than the Cata dailies

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Do you mean to save for instant XP when MoP is released?

This used to work when WoTLK was released people completed and saved 25 dailies from BC Dailies so that they can turn in 25 dailies and get a head start.

Unfortunately Blizzard saw this and decided to nerf it as it no longer work when Cataclysm was released. My guess is that level 85 character will no longer receive XP unless it is a quest from MoP level 85-90 zones.

Junior Member Undead Male Warlock

Ah, didn't know that. Well thanks for the answer, but are Dugi Guide work when MoP realese and if, will it be to experience the game, do alot of quest or will you make it so we can speed quest?

Calliann

The guide will work the same as it is now..
    3 different settings for 3 different leveling experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    Do you mean to save for instant XP when MoP is released?

This used to work when WoTLK was released people completed and saved 25 dailies from BC Dailies so that they can turn in 25 dailies and get a head start.

Unfortunately Blizzard saw this and decided to nerf it as it no longer work when Cataclysm was released. My guess is that level 85 character will no longer receive XP unless it is a quest from MoP level 85-90 zones.
    Strange, plenty of my guildmates had 25 dailies completede when Cata came out, and they all said it worked perfectly? They could be wrong ofc