Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DugisGuideViewerZ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI.

Junior Member Troll Male Hunter

Unhappy DugisGuideViewerZ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI.

I recently got this when im trying to skin a wolf for a quest "DugisGuideViewerZ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI." It then gives me an option to "Disable" or "Ignore". so what do i do now???

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

Ignore it

Also, left click on the red part of the message, copy the error message and post it here.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

I too am having the exact same issue and if I "ignore" it comes back every time that I hit the map button. The error given is exactly as stated in sachet's post word for word.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Are you using the latest version? because it should be fixed already.

The problem is still active with me, i find its connected somehow with quest objectives, my newest chr has no quests open and i can change the map options continuously without the message popping up.It sometimes appears when i complete a quest and either DG or the game quest box changes to the next quest. but it always appears when i change map options with the map window open.I have the latest DG and game clients also.

Quote Originally Posted by wowcher View Post
    The problem is still active with me, i find its connected somehow with quest objectives, my newest chr has no quests open and i can change the map options continuously without the message popping up.It sometimes appears when i complete a quest and either DG or the game quest box changes to the next quest. but it always appears when i change map options with the map window open.I have the latest DG and game clients also.
    can you confirm that you are using the latest version, check in the addon menu.

The add on says Ver 6.625, but the exe i use on my desktop to start the launcher is DugiGuides_1.1.4.exe, if that makes a difference.

Thought i had the latest but it is 1.1.3 so will update it and let u know

Try 6.626 now.

6.626 Fixed this problem for me... Thanks!!