Thread: Mentioned this nearly 6 months ago but we need detection of known flightpaths

Default Mentioned this nearly 6 months ago but we need detection of known flightpaths

It gets a bit trying after a while of having to tick a step to advance the "Get X flight path" when I already have them. I know you only have them once you reach a certain level, but maybe add detection once someone opens the flight map the first time store what they have so it will auto skip these steps? I have the other guide, and they detect it in a similar fashion but your guide is more efficient. Please help by adding this, it would help infinitely.

Thanks for your time and all that you do.

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

If I remember correctly, this was brought up a while back and the reasoning behind it was there is no way to detect that is has been found (or whatever it is called...lol). From what I remember Blizzard does not have it set up so it can detect.

No but it could read them and remember them or check what max level someone has or something the "other" guide detects them the first time you open the FP for the continent you are on. It is possible.

Calliann

Your prayers have been answered.. I am actually working on that as we speak..
    I'm going through the leveling guide for both Horde and Alliance with a Fine tooth comb to fix FP and Waypoint issues.

Whether or not it's "detected" I couldn't say, but being that there is a different guide that is able to act on the information available it would make sense that there is SOME way to accomplish that. However it is also possible that due to the coding of their guide that it is incapable of handling whatever routine the other guides code uses. They also wouldn't just want to take the code as it could get them in trouble.

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by vem0m View Post
    No but it could read them and remember them or check what max level someone has or something the "other" guide detects them the first time you open the FP for the continent you are on. It is possible.
    We are working on something like this at the moment, which is a proper nagivation system that will that take into account of flight paths, portals, zeppelins, boats etc that is available and calculate the best path.

Its getting close to completion.

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    Your prayers have been answered.. I am actually working on that as we speak..
    I'm going through the leveling guide for both Horde and Alliance with a Fine tooth comb to fix FP and Waypoint issues.
    Where is my like button...lol

Great job guys, cannot be happier with this news!