Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WOW Annual pass

Default WOW Annual pass

Annual pass and get granteed invite to World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ Beta Live!

This is the biggest scam of them all. It wasn't in any way clear that buying an annual pass didn't result in an instant beta invite. I think that everyone that bought this expected an invitation as soon as the beta started. Millions miss out

I get so angry at misleading averters, that's why I got upset with Dugis Gold Guide promotion .(You all seem to play on words)

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

This is what I read:

Access to the Next WoW Expansion Beta Test – Get a guaranteed spot in the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion (at a time to be announced in the future).
    I don't see any promisses of "instant" access.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

They changed the wording it read ON REALSE OF beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion (at a time to be announced in the future).

look on web site, also rang accounts and they sent me a email of terms and conditions
    and no where was it mention in waves in promotion
    Also according to Blizzard you will get intro on how long your membership is

THIS IS THE WORDING FROM EMAIL SENT
    LIMIT ONE FREE STANDARD VERSION OF THE STANDARD EDITION DIABLO III PRODUCT LICENSE AND ONE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA TEST FOR THE NEXT WORLD OF WARCRAFT EXPANSION PER ACCOUNT

As I said A PLAY ON WORDS
    Last edited by goldmoon; 03-25-2012 at 07:25 PM.

I got into the beta the same day it was announced

Calliann

Betas are being sent out in waves as to not crash the servers... you will get guaranteed access, it will take 3-4 weeks until the servers are stabilized.

I have 3 annual wow passes so I understand your frustration, but say it's a scam is quite a stretch. You need to be technically inclined to understand the limitations of computer software. Imagine if 1.2 million players all got the invite at the same time and they all try to log in to the game servers at the same time.. Down goes the servers for sure.

that's why I got upset with Dugis Gold Guide promotion
    whats wrong with the gold guide?.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blizzard.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	335Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Norton 2.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	336

Latest update on (Annual pass and get invite to World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ Beta Live!) ordinal post.
    Finally got invite But according to my Norton 360 Checker its a very high risk(screen shots). Contacted Blizzard they said turn it off.
    Any advice guys DO I INSTALL

As always a great guide from Dugi.
    It was there way it was promoted I disagreed on
    In England when a sale is offered it shows RRP(price before sale )then sale price, I did not see RRP on promotion

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by goldmoon View Post
    As always a great guide from Dugi.
    It was there way it was promoted I disagreed on
    In England when a sale is offered it shows RRP(price before sale )then sale price, I did not see RRP on promotion
    I will explain again and for the last time.

Sale price was written on the sale page with a countdown for $37 ($47 crossed out) for 3 days to indicate that the price will rise to $47

It is now $47 Standard ($57 crossed out) Previous, (the previous price is the price it used to sell in wowauctionmastery.com, we leave it like this to increase conversion for our sale)

You simply opened your email and clicked the link too late (you had 3 days to do this) and saw the standard price of $47 ($57 crossed out) Previous, so you were confused and claim that we are dishonest when you were just too late.

Your continued accusation of a dishonest business practice on our side is deeply insulting and I wish for you to stop right now.

And I will explain again and for the last time.

Dugi all this unpleasantness could have been avoided if you explained the pricing structure in my first post