Thread: New Leveling Mode

Default New Leveling Mode

I've used your guides for many toons and even used while multiboxing. Haven't had too many issues, mainly a bit off on the leveling curve (which I see you are investigating), however I was wondering if it would be possible to add a new options do the leveling modes: Skip Collection Quests

Now it might not be possible to skip all of them, but it should would be nice to limit the amount of collection quests. Any thoughts on this?

Senior Member Human Male Paladin

I think this would be tough to implement.

I am thinking of an alliance quest series (could not figure the quests from looking at Wowhead) I just completed in Darkshore where herbs must be collected and then a followup quest is given. I know I have seen several of these over my time and it would eliminate entire questlines to not do collection type quests.

Quote Originally Posted by wrlwnd View Post
    I think this would be tough to implement.

I am thinking of an alliance quest series (could not figure the quests from looking at Wowhead) I just completed in Darkshore where herbs must be collected and then a followup quest is given. I know I have seen several of these over my time and it would eliminate entire questlines to not do collection type quests.
    Sure I understand entire questlines could be impacted, just as skipping a single quest can do the same. Perhaps filling with dungeon quests to compensate for those missed quests. Thanks for your reply.

Senior Member Human Male Paladin

I think it is possible, but think it would seriously impact some of the quest flow needed for the speed of leveling. I am sure that the Dugi's staff will look at this and let us know if it is feasible.