Thread: Running dugi guide on mac os x 10.4

Default Running dugi guide on mac os x 10.4

I paid for it and it won't work. I can't update my mac os x because I can't afford it. I guess I'm screwed huh? Is there a way I can do it without the installer?

Senior Member Human Male Paladin

If you click the link at the top for "My Account", down towards the bottom is a link for "Manual Install Download 5.5100." click this and you should download a zip file with all that you have purchased. Once downloaded just extract all to the <wow directory>\interface\addons folder.

Edit to add link to nice manual install info http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/foru...od-by-football
    Last edited by wrlwnd; 02-29-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Default It's not just you...

Quote Originally Posted by mbruna09 View Post
    I paid for it and it won't work. I can't update my mac os x because I can't afford it. I guess I'm screwed huh? Is there a way I can do it without the installer?
    I am so frustrated that it takes 5-7 minutes to get this thing to launch. I have it on my laptop (OS X 10.6.8) and my Mac Pro (OS X Lion 10.7.2). While I realize the manual installation is an option, the guides get updated so often that it's ridiculous to expect people to keep checking back and keep doing manual installs.

Is it too much to ask that this works as advertised for Macs?

Calliann

How is it not working?
    Have you tried contacting support?

Hi, if you get email updates from Dugi, you won't have to check for updates because you will get an email whenever it is updated.