Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dugi Gold Guide - the new one

Question Dugi Gold Guide - the new one

Hi Dugi,
    Do you intend to develop more videos within the newly released gold guide or is this closed set of 4 modules in terms of content? I'm asking this espessialy in releate to mists of pandaria extension.

I am also curious about whether this will be regular updated (like the in-game guides)

Quote Originally Posted by front243 View Post
    I am also curious about whether this will be regular updated (like the in-game guides)
    Yes - that was the second/follow up question for me as well so hoping to get the answer for that one too.

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

We will keep all the existing videos up to date or replace if it no longer works and we intend to release additional modules in future as we create more for an upgrade fee of something like $2 a video. Not set in stone yet, there are still several that I want to include as a free update.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    We will keep all the existing videos up to date or replace if it no longer works and we intend to release additional modules in future as we create more for an upgrade fee of something like $2 a video. Not set in stone yet, there are still several that I want to include as a free update.
    I'm still considering buying, which is odd in that this is Dugi TM product. To be honest I'm not seeing the usual value of Dugi products. What I mean by that is that putting a video which talks about how to install addon as part of Module content is not in your style, really...
    I'm also wondering how Dugi'sh (the good thing - I mean by that - how unique and revolutionary) is the content about using and configuring add-ins etc.
    Last edited by iroen; 02-24-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Ya i totally agree with you iroen, I bought dugi's gold guide this morning. Each video is a fragment of information. I think if he really broke it down in simple but effective steps, this is just my opinion though. I dont think any of his videos our revolutionary, but its hard making anything new when so many other gold guides have been produced. But you get 60 days to get a full refund, so why not give it a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by kurbros View Post
    Ya i totally agree with you iroen, I bought dugi's gold guide this morning. Each video is a fragment of information. I think if he really broke it down in simple but effective steps, this is just my opinion though. I dont think any of his videos our revolutionary, but its hard making anything new when so many other gold guides have been produced. But you get 60 days to get a full refund, so why not give it a shot?
    I know but this is Dugi's TM - untill this guide I got every other guides created by Dugi in like the very first minute of the go-live It's always hard to make anything new, but that's what I'm expecting from Dugi (he did it on like every add-in field in the wow).

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

The value of the gold guide is really to the eye of the beholder and to be honest if you don't really see the value in it then it is likely that you didn't need the guide in the first place. Just like all our product, our main target market are the players who need the most help, to them the guide is very good value.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    The value of the gold guide is really to the eye of the beholder and to be honest if you don't really see the value in it then it is likely that you didn't need the guide in the first place. Just like all our product, our main target market are the players who need the most help, to them the guide is very good value.
    Hmm, let's give it a try I will report back to write a review after a month or so

My only complaint about the gold guide videos is: I miss Dugi's VOICE!! Seriously, though...is there a reason you decided not to talk, or have someone else talk during the videos? I find it a tad distracting to try and read quickly the yellow text prompts at the bottom, while trying to pay attention to the video content...there were a number of times i had to back it up and pause it, re-read the yellow text at the bottom, etc.

FYI, some of the sentences flash by pretty quick...so you have to be a good, quick reader...you may want to re-think the amount of time each sentence is displayed...I would imagine, longer is better than shorter...

Otherwise, I'm enjoying them...yes, there is some "obvious" information, but if I can get a tip or trick or two from each, I'm a happy camper!