Thread: Quest Turn In Tracking

Unhappy Quest Turn In Tracking

First of all, I just want to say that this guide is amazing, but I have one problem. On my main character, this isn't an issue, but when I started a new alt the guide would not automatically keep track of when I turned in quests, so I had to check the box myself. Now again, this seems to be an issue on alts, as my main is fine, but I have no idea what to do to fix it, and it started to get annoying. It would automatically track everything else fine, and this was the only issue. I tried re installing the guide, but that didn't work. Any help will appreciated.
    Thanks, and keep up the good work.
    Jack

Administrator Undead Male Monk

In your chat bar try typing /dugi fix
    and logout

I think this should fix it.

I had this issue yesterday, it always happened on one character but not another. I managed to track it down to a conflict with Vlud's Quest Log Mods addon, as soon as I turned this off the issue was resolved.

Thanks, it is fixed now.

I'm having a similar problem and the /dugi fix command isn't solving it. I tried reinstalling the guide but that didn't work either. Any other options?

EDIT: To clarify, the guide doesn't update quest progress (when I finish one task, I have to manually tick the current objective to see the next step) or when I accept a new quest. Turning in quests works fine however.
    Last edited by instamatic; 03-15-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: To make more sense!

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by instamatic View Post
    I'm having a similar problem and the /dugi fix command isn't solving it. I tried reinstalling the guide but that didn't work either. Any other options?
    There might be a conflict with another addon, try playing only with Dugi Guides addon enabled, to see if the problem persists then enable some of your addons.

can you also post a screenshot, it may give us some clues.