Thread: Followed Hard Leveling, now a Full Level behind

Default Followed Hard Leveling, now a Full Level behind

I haven't done any dungeons at all on this tune, figured I'd power level just using the guide... however I got through all the steps I was given and just dinged 57 as I finished the last Blasted Lands quest.

Am I expected to dungeon grind for this final level before I can move on?

Administrator Undead Male Monk

No, I'm sorry about that you should have reached 58 by the end of it, I will have to check the leveling rate again.
    But I guess you will have to do Dungeon grind until 58

Calliann

Are you running hard with or without BoAs, Are you in a guild with the 10% guild perk?
    Which BoAs do you have on if any?

No BoA's and no guild boost

Calliann

ok thank you for the info.. we will look into it.

Just to add to this thread... The Blades Edge Mountain 65-68 got me to 67 with a little over 300k experience to go for 68

im using the medium lvl'n difficulty for Horde. I have found that killing a few extra beast during each quest hasnt taken to much extra time since im already there. I also use the time to skin and mine the new areas as well. By just doing the bare minimum you get the bare minimum in return. Please remember that these are just guides but much much better than what you will find out on the web. Money to me that was well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by keithmartinsports View Post
    im using the medium lvl'n difficulty for Horde. I have found that killing a few extra beast during each quest hasnt taken to much extra time since im already there. I also use the time to skin and mine the new areas as well. By just doing the bare minimum you get the bare minimum in return. Please remember that these are just guides but much much better than what you will find out on the web. Money to me that was well worth it.
    As was said in another thread, the guides are meant to get you to the level they tell you... there's no disclaimer that says, "oh wait you should kill extra stuff". That takes time, and if you're trying to speed level a character could throw your /played by hours.

Calliann

We need to re-evaluate the leveling curves, which I am in the process of doing..
    It will take some time.