Thread: Any SWTOR Guide Suggestions

Question Any SWTOR Guide Suggestions

I was curious if anyone has used a guide for SWTOR they might recommend? I've really enjoyed Dugi's guides - great value for the money and great information.

If only there was a Darth Dugi!

Thanks much

Calliann

SWTOR has been getting too many negative feedbacks, and including myself, I would not suggest SWTOR to anyone.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

try gavsguide.com

Calliann

I have decided to revisit SWTOR, they are getting a huge update soon, and it will overhaul some major game mechanics and interface. We'll see what Bioware brings to the table.

Most, if not all of the current SWTOR guildes out there only take you to level 30, after that it's up to you how you want to progress and where you want to go in the game. And yes, I have spent my hard-earned money on some of these falsely advertised guides just to find out that what they printed on the main website pages were just outright lies. So, the moral of the story as always is, BUYER BEWARE and do your homework, or just follow the storylines.

Yeah i've stopped Playing WoW now since the Pcific SWTOR Servers went live and i love it so far. i find lvling alot more fun in SWTOR than it was in WoW which i reliased after Completing my First 50 and now i'm on my 2nd toon (Commando, Trooper) which is 27 now which i spend most of my time on Recently Now since my Guardian is Decked out in Columi and Rakata Gear, and Patch 1.2 Just can't Come soon enough. How ever when/If they release a patch that allows Addons i would love to see Dugi Expand to Cover this aswell.
    ANd Thanks Dugi for the Suggestion of a SWTOR guide to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    try gavsguide.com
    Thanks for the suggestion Dugi :-). It looks great (It's a level 1-50 guide), although I think it only covers Sith Warriors right now (they say that all other imperial classes will follow, but will that be extra?). The thing is, I want to focus on republic characters.. so any suggestions for that one?

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    SWTOR has been getting too many negative feedbacks, and including myself, I would not suggest SWTOR to anyone.
    I had heard of some negative feedback initially as well; some problem to do with players getting punished for finding a way to get high level loot before they were a level that SWTOR thought appropriate. I did believe they made a mistake there, but everyone makes mistakes and I haven't heard anything bad since then. My friend had gotten the game and sent me the 7 day demo a few days ago; almost every single quest has an animated sequence to it with voice overs, and you make choices in all of them that affect the story line. Granted, some choices don't seem to make much of a difference, but others can mean the difference of life and death for various computer characters. Not only that, but the game keeps track of important choices (the type that could mean life and death to certain computer characters for instance) and tips your scale to the dark or light side accordingly; and this applies whether you're republic or empire. In my view, this feature alone sets this game in a class by itself.

That being said, I think that in general, your choices will be darker on the empire side, even if you just make the 'light side' choices. I think it stands to reason, seeing as how the empire is ruled by the sith and all -.-. I bought the game and an extra 2 months time (so 3 months total) yesterday.
    Last edited by scott; 04-10-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texasbelliott View Post
    I've really enjoyed Dugi's guides - great value for the money and great information.

If only there was a Darth Dugi!
    I was thinking the same... only hopefully Dugi would do a Jedi Dugi too, laugh :-)