Thread: Alchemy /w farming guide mistake

Unhappy Alchemy /w farming guide mistake

hi just wanted to point out a mistake i found in the Alchemy /w farming guide step for 155 - 180 skill tells you to make greater healing potions with life root and kingsblood but at no time does the guide tell you to go and farm it. I was quite frustrated to have gone from hillsbrad foothills to the cape of stranglethorn do all the farming for that and then to find out that the farming for northern STV had been left out and have go all the way back there and do it all again please update this im sure im not the only one who has found this mistake. other than this I am quite happy with the guide well worth the money. Thanks Dugi

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

Hmm that's odd.. I JUST went over the alchemy w/farming from 1 to 300 and everything is there.. I'll check again
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

I just checked it and it's definately there..
    Farming in Northern Stranglethorn
    Farm 40X Bruiseweed, 25x Liferoot, 30X Kingsblood

You must have missed it.

ok well it's not in mine. think maybe i need to reinstall?

sure seems like it.. cause again I double checked your files and it's in there.