Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Issues with Arrow not showing

Default Issues with Arrow not showing

My Waypoint Arrow doesn't seem to show up anywhere on my screen. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the guide with no success. What else could be affecting it?

Yeah, same here. I used Curse Client to download the Dugi Addon and now the TomTom arrow doesn't appear on-screen

^ If you downloaded the Dugi Addon from Curse, it completely deletes the guides. Reinstall the guide, and then type /dugi (or /dg I believe) to open up the preferences. You can then reset the arrow and guide locations.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Don't use the guide from curse, read here the announcement here
    reinstall using our installer.

If your arrow is missing try typing /dugi reset and click on a green button or quest icon in your objective tracker.

Make sure Waypoint arrow is enabled in the settings menu.

Just a heads up check your upper right hand corner mine keeps moving over there even if it's locked where I want it, so it's by the mini map and locked there, so I have to unlock it, and move it again and re-lock it I got tired of doing that so I just keep it unlocked now

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

Mine either moves to the top right corner or the bottem left corner of my screen.

Calliann

I love seeing these new issues come up and we can't seem to reproduce it LOL
    Try deleting your saved variables files

the 2 files you need to delete are:

dugisguideviewerZ.lua
    dugisguideviewerZ.lua.bak

They can be found at:

World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Account Name\Realm Name\Character Name\SavedVariables

Remember also, if you only have quests from a single area and you go out side of that area (far away), I have found your arrow will not be visable untill you get back close to the area you recieved the quests. I hope that made sense...

Quote Originally Posted by yuzippy View Post
    ^ If you downloaded the Dugi Addon from Curse, it completely deletes the guides. Reinstall the guide, and then type /dugi (or /dg I believe) to open up the preferences. You can then reset the arrow and guide locations.
    Thanks yuzippy, I have been struggling with the arrow for ages and forgot about this feature. Big Help !

Yes, this works. But it happens so often to me that it is very annoying. The /dugi fix is good too, but all of these require resetting other preferences and it gets old real fast. Sometimes just unclicking then reclicking the arrow setting under the "Settings" menu works too, but once again, it happens so often that it has become very annoying. BUT - that's my only complaint. Very good product even if it sometimes loses track of a particular quest line.
    Good job over all.
    '