Thread: need help with a macro

Lightbulb need help with a macro

ok guys here is the thing.

i know that i can do it but dont remember how to... i wanna make a macro to attack in a certain order and just keep cycling threw until its over and then reset and do it again, And if i switch targets i want it to reset. How can i do that.

now say i want rake, then mangle mangle mangle mangle then reset to rake and do it again. that is what i want.

Let me know guys. Thanks a ton!

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target/alt Rake,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle
    /startattack

this will cast rake, then mangle three times then back to rake, if you switch targets, it will reset to the beginning. If you need to reset for any other reason, holding alt down will reset the macro. If you don't have a target, it will target the nearest enemy and start auto attack

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage

Red face

Sweet I didnt know you could do that in wow. Do you guys have a macro guide with all the different comands, or know a website that does?

As always I love your guide. If it wasnt for your guide I got around 5-6 years ago I would still be lost LOL

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

Sorry Blade, seem to have missed this. wowwiki has a ton of info on macros as well as current usable commands. It is a great place to start.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage