Thread: Carbonite - waypoints and arrow

Default Carbonite - waypoints and arrow

It seems that the waypoint "ant trail" and arrow won't default to the carbonite map or arrow - which is the way that I prefer to quest. It appears to be going to the map preview included in the new version even though i've set it to 0 seconds. I'd prefer an option to just delete it.

I've read the related post about the map preview, so if you could address how to make it more compatible with carbonite, that would be best!

love ya!
    Erica

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Try 5.3130

I just went ahead and updated Dugi Guides and turned SexyMap back on. Not editing anything I tried to merge the guide with the objectives window and it is greyed out. Am I supposed to still edit the DugisGuideViewer.lua file?

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by lilocowboy View Post
    I just went ahead and updated Dugi Guides and turned SexyMap back on. Not editing anything I tried to merge the guide with the objectives window and it is greyed out. Am I supposed to still edit the DugisGuideViewer.lua file?
    yes you need to edit, use at own risk.

Ok thanks. The only reason I asked that was because of the the most recent Dugi Guide Patch:

Build 5.3130 - December 3rd 2011

Dugi Guides Addon
    •Fixed compatibility issue with Carbonite, TomTom, nUI, SexyMap, Mapster
    •Fixed corpse arrow lua error when rezzing

So thanks again for your quick response.

I'm really amazed at how quickly this was taken seriously and acted on - great job and lots of love!!