Thread: Cant get installer to work?

Angry Cant get installer to work?

So i got a new computer that i didnt have Dugi guides on. I went to install it and from what it looks like, everything worked, and i could use my guides in game.

But when the last update came out, i hit update, did everything like normal, and it sat @ the update bar...an inch leaft to go and sat there for ever. Finally i closed it, uninstalled Dugi guides, re downloaded installer 1.0.7 and during the install, it went to Loging in, again...stoped before finishing. So i hit the settings button, made sure everything was correct..and still. Stops before loging in. I tried the manual installer, and the guides work in game besides the fact that i have no waypoint arrow.

Help?

no matter what i do, it says my current version is none. and gives the latest.

so frustrated

ran install again as a trial user, worked in 3 seconds. when i try to log in is when it seems to freeze.
    Changed password and tried again. didnt help a thing

Administrator Human Male Priest

Try

1. Run the installer
    2. Click the settings button and delete everything, paths, username and password
    3. Click ok and close the installer
    4. Run the installer and click on the settings button and enter your username and password. The paths should be prefilled.
    5. Click ok and try to install again.

k fixed it and got logged in. But now i have a lua error and cant load any guides...

Already tried ticking "load out of date addons"

Administrator Human Male Priest

You might have old guides installed

All of the guides from Dugi 4 are incompatible with Dugi 5 and it will create an error if you don't update your entire guides.
    1. Make sure your username and password is entered in the settings menu of Dugi Guides Installer and click reinstall.If that doesn't work you will have to do a fresh install of Dugi Guide
    2. Delete the entire DugisGuideViewerZ folder in
      World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\DugisGuideViewerZ
      and reinstall the guide.
    Make sure your username and password is entered in the settings menu of Dugi Guides Installer and click reinstall.