Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dugi and Mists of Pandaria?

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Considering how much work preparing these guides has to be, I am more than happy to pay to support it. No one should be expecting a freebie update (except for those who bought when there was a free updates for life offer). You get what you pay for.
    I am with you Gardibolt. I have had these guides for a long time now but not long enough to get the lifetime but I have to say that these guides are great and have been worth the money. I would of had 11 85s but I killed one (yes I am insane...lol) but I still have 10 85s and plan on having more. Keep up the great work on the guides Dugi and crew.

I'm with you guys - this guide really is worth it. I am more of a casual player but I love being able to log in and have a guide ready to go for whatever I might want to work on. You can bet when MoP comes out I'll be purchasing another Dugi update.

Quote Originally Posted by souljacker View Post
    I'm with you guys - this guide really is worth it. I am more of a casual player but I love being able to log in and have a guide ready to go for whatever I might want to work on. You can bet when MoP comes out I'll be purchasing another Dugi update.
    Same goes for me too guys

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

I look at updates this way. If you are willing to pay Blizzard for their work and buy their upgrades then you should have no problem paying Dugi and his team for their work on their upgrades.

The pricing from Dugi has always been reasonable and the value of the products have always enhanced my WoW gameplay. Plus the customer support from Dugi has been outstanding. I have a long term positive personal experience using Dugi's guides that I expect will continue as long as Blizz supports WoW and Dugi does too.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Considering how much work preparing these guides has to be, I am more than happy to pay to support it. No one should be expecting a freebie update (except for those who bought when there was a free updates for life offer). You get what you pay for.
    No thumbs up feature but I give this post a thumbs up

Cool

O.K. I have to jump in here with a response to busego. I have been using Dugi's guide since it was a PDF file that you had to page back and forth to use to for leveling. I can say without any doubt in my mind that he is the most reliable and honest publisher of leveling guides out there.

Since I have been a user for so long I dont have to pay for most things that come along. I expected to pay for the gold guide, but as it turns out I did not have to. Now he could have just let it go and had me pay and I would not have questioned it one bit I was willing and ready to pay for it.

If there is a fee to pay for MOP guides I will be first in line to pay, the guides are just that good.

Junior Member NightElf Female Hunter

Yay! September 25, 2012 Mists of Pandaria releases and I know Dugi is hard at work on the new guide. You will be inundated with questions now so just a bit of advice to forestall the questions...but a note on your home page that it's coming!

Administrator Undead Male Monk

will make an announcement for our plans soon!.

What is the upgrade fee for Cata Lvling guide for Alliance and Horde together??

It seems to me that Dugi does a superior job in keeping all guides up-to-date And also I don't feel people should be looking for freebies all the time! His WoW guides are a bargain and I believe completely fair priced. I'm grateful for his guides.