Thread: Frame alignment

Hybrid View

Default Frame alignment

I'm slightly picky when it comes to my UI layout, I like it where I can get everything aligned as I want it. At the moment, I'm using TukUI, and I want to position the small frame above my character's unit frame, with the left hand edges aligned. The trouble is the small frame seems to be pinned at its centre, so a long line stretches it out to the left too far and a short one isn't long enough, if that makes sense.

What I suggest is the option of where to pin the small frame to the left edge (expands right), right edge (expands left) or centre (expands both ways).

If there's an easy option to do this, I apologise, but I can't see it.

Administrator Human Male Priest

What I suggest is the option of where to pin the small frame to the left edge (expands right), right edge (expands left) or centre (expands both ways).
    it should be like that already by default unless TuKui change the default blizzard frame alignment setting.

Can you upload a screenshot just to make sure I know what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    it should be like that already by default unless TuKui change the default blizzard frame alignment setting.

Can you upload a screenshot just to make sure I know what you meant.
    First pic, small frame is aligned to the unit frame. Link

Next pic, slightly longer description and the small frame as expanded left. Link

I rusty with programming languages, and know next to nothing about LUA. But from what I can work out in small frame file is this: The guide works out where the frame is position on screen and which way it should expand. If it on the left of the screen, it goes right; if its on the right then left, and both ways if it's in the middle. The way my UI is set up, it thinks it's in the middle. If my brain didn't hurt when I tried to read through the small frame file, I'd try and change it myself.

Administrator Human Male Priest

we will try to add an option soon.

Thank you.