Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I hate Dugi

Hybrid View

travisdeeth

Angry I hate Dugi

His guides are bunk. Features don't work half the time. And no surprise that this will be deleted soon. Do not buy this. He is full of ****.

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

I have not had any problem with Dugi Guides's Maybe you need a newer computer or an easier game to play.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OH YEAH!.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	286  
    Last edited by lilocowboy; 10-17-2011 at 04:22 AM.

pretty harsh his guides are great and they work fine some bugs sure but there fixed pretty easy maybe your just **** at the game or don't understand how the guides work even when there explained in detail.. Ive got 2 85s thx to dugi his guides are amazing and they continue to get better.

I love Dugi Guides - & have 5 lvl 85s with full professions - Thanks to Dugi Guides...

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

What features didn't work for you?
    Have you contacted Technical Support?
    I don't believe you have because I remember most people that contacted me and you are not one of them.
    Some addons may cause conflict with our guide and we are pretty good at resolving them in a timely manner.
    We apologize if you have not had a good experience with our guides, but you should try all available resources to seek help before making a statement.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Good call leaving this post up. Shows you believe in your product and are willing to give good service.

Senior Member Gnome Male Mage

Nice try, Zygor.

Junior Member Dwarf Male Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Nice try, Zygor.
    LOL Good call

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Nice try, Zygor.
    I'm sure Dugi got a kick out of this comment. You know what's even funnier, that might just be Zygor, or a lackey lol

I have not had any issues with Dugi's well guide wise. The only issue I have came across is the marcos other then that everything works fine.

Now there are things I would like to see added but all in all a good guide here.