Thread: alliance guide issues

Default alliance guide issues

Dugi I've noticed your latest tip is to "load out of date addons" for the guide. In my case Im using the alliance guide. I am loading it out of date. But the guide is all messed up. Telling me to go where I know I'm not supposed to. Clicking that I'm finished with a quest before I finish it, etc.

I have deleted and reinstalled all folders I own related to the uwg. Several times actually. I have no other addons except for uwg.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

are you accepting and turning in a series of quests really fast?

this is can bug out the guide a bit causing it to skip a step.

Hi Dugi,

I really like the leveling guide it's very useful. I did notice that while I was in Zul'Drak the guide listed an NPC we have to find in the wrong location. I'm not sure if it was because I had a conflict with the guide and another add-on. I just thought you should be aware... the NPC name is Gerk and his correct location is http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=29455 There were two areas in the guide that listed him in the wrong place.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by guac953 View Post
    Hi Dugi,

I really like the leveling guide it's very useful. I did notice that while I was in Zul'Drak the guide listed an NPC we have to find in the wrong location. I'm not sure if it was because I had a conflict with the guide and another add-on. I just thought you should be aware... the NPC name is Gerk and his correct location is http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=29455 There were two areas in the guide that listed him in the wrong place.
    Yes have just fixed this recently, update your guide.