Thread: Fastest race/class

Hybrid View

Default Fastest race/class

idk what to be lol, i've never had a 85 cause it takes 2 long but now i wanna try cause i bought dugi's guide but idk what job would be the quickest o,o and what race is the best

lf> suggestions

in my opinion,
    a marksman hunter or an arcane mage seems to be faster to level... in my experience.
    Probably due to I know those two classes/talents best I guess
    for the choice of races i have never bothered so much, favourise belfs and undead though, but that's more about appearence than anything else.

If you gonna level up doing dungeons most of the time, consider a tank or healer as they tend to have less waiting times in queues.
    Priest can go shadow for dps and I think it is a fun class/talent combo. Protection paladin seems to handle very good in quest levling too. But for those two classes my experience are only to about 40-50 in level.

If you wanna skip the first 55 levels you can always level up a death knight... but one of the thing i hate about dk's are they are way behind in professions though...

BUT, you got dugi guides now, it will be an ease to catch up on those too

Just my humble opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by peberg65 View Post
    in my opinion,
    a marksman hunter or an arcane mage seems to be faster to level... in my experience.
    Probably due to I know those two classes/talents best I guess
    for the choice of races i have never bothered so much, favourise belfs and undead though, but that's more about appearence than anything else.

If you gonna level up doing dungeons most of the time, consider a tank or healer as they tend to have less waiting times in queues.
    Priest can go shadow for dps and I think it is a fun class/talent combo. Protection paladin seems to handle very good in quest levling too. But for those two classes my experience are only to about 40-50 in level.

If you wanna skip the first 55 levels you can always level up a death knight... but one of the thing i hate about dk's are they are way behind in professions though...

BUT, you got dugi guides now, it will be an ease to catch up on those too

Just my humble opinion...
    thanks for ur opinion

I currently have a level 32 troll hunter in a pvp server >_>... should i keep lvling it? I have the horde leveling guide btw (not the dungeon ones or anything else atm)

Administrator Human Male Priest

Hunters are the easiest class to level and possibly the best (even said so in the Blizzard description).

Name:  Capture12.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  46.7 KB

Racial abilities doesn't really play much part with leveling in my opinion, maybe combined with Undead Cannibalism or Draenie Gift of Naaru for less down time although if you're good you won't be needing them, then Troll for Horde or Dwarf for Alliance make better hunters for leveling because of the slight increase in damage bonus for range weapons. Troll have a nice damage bonus against beasts.

The best and quickest leveller is the hunter. And the best hunter is a Troll. Three reasons, they have increased power with bows, they have a racial healing, that comtinues to replace HP when in combat, not much, but every little helps. They have racial ability to increase attack power for a burst of extra killing power when needed.

That said, i dont play them much, I dont like the way they look, I dont like the way they speak, I dont like the way they move.

Best looking race are Belfs, and they make good hunters.

I nearly always play Belfs these days.

best

Dwarf have less agility though, and being a hunter's main stat... personally for Alliance I would do Nelf, as they have the highest agility. Also, for leveling, go with a BM spec, not MM, this will allow your pet to hold aggro better keeping you from harm.