Thread: Center Guide

Default Center Guide

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to suggest a simple feature that centers the guide/waypoint arrow in the screen. I prefer to have them both next to each other and find myself annoyed when they look off. This isn't too much of a problem, but enough that I wanted to suggest it. So just something that when clicked moves the two items over by a few pixels while keeping the vertical height the same.

Thanks,

yuzippy

Administrator Human Male Priest

can you post a screenshot of what you mean.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Center Guide.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	232

Inserted is a screenshot. This would make it so that every time there is a new step that is a different length to the last one, they will still look like they are in the center of the screen. This isn't to much of a deal, just thought I might submit it as a suggestion.

yuzippy

Administrator Human Male Priest

not sure if there is an easy way to make the guide change size on both side, we will look into it.

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

Just an idea, maybe have options so he guide (little frame) can expand from the right, left or center. That would make it so ppl can move the arrow and the guide where they want it and it will expand the way they want.

Example: If I want the guide to the left side of the screen it will expand to the right. It I want the guide to the right side of the screen it will expand to the left (like it does not). Or if (like this person) wants it in the center of the screen it will expand to the left and right so it is always centered where they place it. Again just an idea.