Thread: Turn off Minimap button

Default Turn off Minimap button

I for one have many addons already loaded that put alot of mini-map buttons around my mini map already to the point I have problems seeing the default notification buttons. My personal preference is to turn off the minimap buttons and interact with the / commands as in prior versions of the guide to pull up the main guide window that I can click and then get to the settings. I would love to see a preference setting option to make the golden DG minimap button go away all together. Would it be possible to add this as an option?

What might be equally as usefull is making the map button LDB aware, I tend to turn off my mini map buttons but have them display on ninja panel (my ldb panel of choice).

Administrator Undead Male Monk

working on it , will add support for other minimap button manager aswell.

i have recently moved all my mini map buttons to the titanpanel except for the guide button since they dont support this functionaility, is it possible to do this at the same time ?

Quote Originally Posted by strongy View Post
    i have recently moved all my mini map buttons to the titanpanel except for the guide button since they dont support this functionaility, is it possible to do this at the same time ?
    You can drag the button up there manually.

how do you do that, as far as i know that would just drag the button under the panel not onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by strongy View Post
    how do you do that, as far as i know that would just drag the button under the panel not onto it.
    You might be right, with Titan Panel it probably would go under the panel... i forgot about that.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

we added LDB support to hook into titan panel, will be available later on this week or next week at the latest. A whole bunch of features got tied in together and we're still working on it.