DugiGuides won't start game
Updated to v5.0001. Installer now shows Current: v5.0001 Newest: v5.0001. It initially opens with Login as normal. Does that fine. Then it shows the "Update" button. That is a puzzler. I let it "Update". It downloads, installs and then displays the "Play" button. I click play and the Installer goes to Downloading, Installing and again shows the "Play" button. I can "Rinse and Repeat" this forever. I just close the Installer and start World of Warcraft with its own desktop Icon. DugiGuides 5 works fine. A great improvement. I just wish the guy who created the "Installer" had done as good a job.
Im having the same problem, any suggestions?
i am having the same problem and my way point arrow is gone. could someone tell me how to get it back
I had that same problem yesterday and Soliena fixed it for me. I'm sure she will respond to you shortly.
I am also having this problem.
If you’re still having problems please follow these instruction.
- Download the latest version 1.0.5
- Open the settings menu and delete everything inside World of Warcraft Path, and World of Warcraft Path Launcher Path
- Click ok and close the installer.
- Load the installer again and click on the settings button.
- If installer automatically detect your WoW path it should already be filled in, make sure you enter your username and password and click ok
- If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
- Please check that you have the correct \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
If you’re using 1.0.5 and your path is in the settings menu is correct the installer will work, I guarantee it. If you still have problems please contact ticket support and provide as much information as you can, a screenshot of your WoW path and the path that you have entered in the settings menu is a great help.
That is way to confusing for my non computer brain think Ill just log in the old way. Thanks for the help just way over my head.