Thread: Talented, Should I update?

Default Talented, Should I update?

I ave installed Dugi guide 4.7838 and my curse client tells me that talented is out of date r66321 installed but 3.0.2 release available.

Whilst I cant find any direct answer to this question it would seem from what I am readin that I shouldnt update talented until it is release with an updated Dugi, or am I wrong thinking this, should I install the latest version from Curse?

Wasnt sure wheer to put this question so forgive me if i am asking in the wrong place.

Thanyou for the guides dugi

As per Dugi from another post, he suggest that you ignore those addons in Curse.

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/foru...light=talented

I noticed mine was an older version that seemed to have a few bugs, but I was able to update and import the settings and such from Dugi by overwriting a couple of files from the one I downloaded with ones from Dugi's guide pack. Namely "Options.lua" for Talented, and "PreMadeMacros.lua" for Macrobank.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

I make sure that the version that we distribute is the latest version available for both Talented and Macrobank.

The release version in Curse is actually older, you need to check from the source in wowace.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    I make sure that the version that we distribute is the latest version available for both Talented and Macrobank.

The release version in Curse is actually older, you need to check from the source in wowace.com
    That is actually where I get mine. WowAce, via the curse updater. Each new guide release is the newest I would assume yes, but in between I have had a bug or two, and had to update manually, not a huge deal, and not hard to do, but thanks for clearing this up.

for some reason i dont have the talent sets anymore when i reinstall dugi guide MANUALLY and apparently the tool dl way doesnt work for me>< gets stuck on downloading every time

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by terran2086@aol.com View Post
    for some reason i dont have the talent sets anymore when i reinstall dugi guide MANUALLY and apparently the tool dl way doesnt work for me>< gets stuck on downloading every time
    sorry for the late reply, try this

1. Load the installer and click on the settings button
    2. clear your username and password.
    3. click ok and close the installer
    4. load the installer and click on the settings button.
    5. enter your username and password and click ok.
    6. try to reinstall the game.

also note for your privacy I changed your user name from your email to terran2086