Thread: Enable the underline quest text

Default Enable the underline quest text

Hi there!
    The only thing i am missing in this "in-game guide" is : An enable button that will make the underline quest text be seenable without touch the "quest icon" in the guide.

Now i need to follow the dot, and when i don't really understand what to do, i need to take the mouse to the guide to see "Kill 10 bears" or what ever. The thing i want is that you enable this "Kill 10 bears" so i can se it all the time, if you understand. Like now it's not hard, but i would say it saved a little time if it would stand without need to look at it with your mouse.

It could maybe look like this.
    "the bear quest"
    - Kill 10 green bears 10/10 (c)
    - Kill 10 orange bears 5/10
    - Kill 10 pink bears 3/10

That would be an big improvment.

This is my thoughts about it and i think it would be nice to make this improvment.

This guide is simply the best one i've seen and if you could make this work it would be outstanding from the other guides!

That's all from me, and sorry for bad grammar and english / Oliver

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

We designed the guide to work with the quest tracker, you will get the same effect if you turn on automatic quest watch, watch this video below and tell me if that is what you're after.

http://youtu.be/bWCgiviQc0Q?hd=1

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    We designed the guide to work with the quest tracker, you will get the same effect if you turn on automatic quest watch, watch this video below and tell me if that is what you're after.

http://youtu.be/bWCgiviQc0Q?hd=1
    Oh that's great! schould have seen this video before writting this!
    I did allways put down World of warcrafts quest helper and focused on yours.

Thx for your answer!