I hope you are enjoying the latest patch, I have just uploaded some talent leveling guide for the latest patch 4.0.1

it is available for free right here in our blog,

More Talent Spec guide to come for the rest of the classes and also different PVP specs.

Talented addon still need an update and we are trying to get that done as soon as we can.

If you’re still having trouble with the addonsupdate take a look at the following check list.

1. Make sure you have installed DugisGuideViewer v4.31 check in your addons menu for the version number.
    https://www.dugiguides.com/download/
  2. Make sure DugisGuideViewer v4.31 and TomTom are ticked in the addon menu.
  3. Make sure ‘Load out of date addon’ are ticked in the top right corner of the addon menu, to get TomTom to work.
  4. Make sure that Talented options (if installed are NOT ticked) otherwise you will receive an error.

To commend

5 replies to "Patch 4.0.1 Leveling Talent Guide (Part 1)"

• len hockley

auctioneer has update go to there own site

• Mike

Tks for the all the guides so far 🙂 when are the rest of the talent specs coming out ?

• Vembu

Hello , why my auctioneer giving errors all the time,and tomtom is not working.Have done like you told but still cant use them with new patch.

• DugisGuide

Auctioneer addon is not up to date yet, hopefully it will be soon you can check up on it at auctioneeraddon.com

• Arji

Well, lets say I don’t enjoy it at all (yet).
      I hate re-speccing my chars and relearning them. I am simply not a theorycrafter. I just want to play.
      Plus my main char is a warri tank and, well you already hear the whining, right? ^_^
      I’ll see if your speccs will cheer me up and motivate me to get my chars rolling again, or if I’ll just go to the movies instead tonight.
      So far, thanks Dugi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.