Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problems After 3.1

Administrator Undead Male Monk

can you list all your addons, is there additional stuff that you have.

if you update every other addon you have find them at wowinterface.com it will work.

the addons i have are Questhelper ,AuctioneerSuite,dugis guide viewer,DugisGuide horde,carbonite,cartographer,lightheadand tom tom

sorry and the talent guide which has all been put in the right folders

have updated all addons but still it doesnt work please help cant even get co-ordinates to finish quests

Quote Originally Posted by dave007 View Post
    have updated all addons but still it doesnt work please help cant even get co-ordinates to finish quests
    so which addons is not working?

try using them one at a time, eg untick all addons and tick only questhelpers, which addon is giving you the errors

all my addons are not working tried them all one by one , deleted the whole addons folder content and then downloaded them again questhelper ,1-80 lvling guide, guide viewer,auctioneersuite and talent guide but nothing is working the arrow for the guide shows up but its grey and no info appears got the guide to show up but there was no individual guides to load

Quote Originally Posted by dave007 View Post
    all my addons are not working tried them all one by one , deleted the whole addons folder content and then downloaded them again questhelper ,1-80 lvling guide, guide viewer,auctioneersuite and talent guide but nothing is working the arrow for the guide shows up but its grey and no info appears got the guide to show up but there was no individual guides to load
    I really don't understand how nothing is working, you must be doing something wrong.

Are you running wow on a private server?

are you trying to view a horde guide using an alliance character?

can you please take a screenshot of your addons folder, your addons directory, the error you see in game.

I'm having a issue loading the guide, the box is blank. I use many addon's so I disabled everything except your guide and tomtom just to make sure (can I say wow loaded very fast) and got the same results with none of the guides being displayed. I deleted both of those folders and started over downloading it again and putting those in with the same results.

Please Dugi help me, as my guild mate might actually win our race to 80.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by natus View Post
    I'm having a issue loading the guide, the box is blank. I use many addon's so I disabled everything except your guide and tomtom just to make sure (can I say wow loaded very fast) and got the same results with none of the guides being displayed. I deleted both of those folders and started over downloading it again and putting those in with the same results.

Please Dugi help me, as my guild mate might actually win our race to 80.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.
    Did you download the data files?

Do you have

Dugi's Guide - Viewer
    Dugi's Guide - Alliance En
    Dugi's Guide - Horde En
    or
    Dugi's Guide - Dailies & Events

in your addons menu? are they ticked?

Have you tried downloading everything again and reinstalling ?

Ohh, can we say Noob, thank you Dugi, I think getting the data files will fix me up. Sorry for wasting your time.