Thread: Gatherer or Cartographer?

Default Gatherer or Cartographer?

Some time ago I downloaded a cartographer file here with all the mining and herbalism nodes premade.

I have mining/herb combo. Currently only gatherer is activated, although I have to get all my nodes I worked for all over again. I'd like to use the cartographer premade nodes, but they seem to be out of date.

While on the subject anyway, does UWG have any plans to release a similiar mod/addon premade profile, but wich also contains the nodes in Northrend (WotLK)?
    I'd greatly apreciate that personally, thats in my books the most helpfull method to make cash.

Thanks in advance

Administrator Human Male Priest

Yes! we're working providing instructino for this, should be done by tommorow to update and cover all of Nortrend, Mining / Herbalism / Gas Clouds even Treasure & Fishing

*Update it is available now in the members area. check it out.

Woah, thats quite fast. Thank you so much!

It seems to work with Gatherer, but it doesn't function properly since its not intended to work with it is my guess.

On second thought, I think Cartographer map looks good, but I don't like how it has no art work included. Looks a bit messy.

I do like the improved functionality it offers, more user friendly. I think I'l stick to cartographer for now, guess I have no choice.
    Last edited by Paincake1234; 12-11-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Allright, I solved it by installing another version of Cartographer.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tographer.aspx

The latest up to date version from 12/1/2008. Functions properly with qeusthelper. Just have to remove waypoints addition, and replace it with TomTom.

A have a quick qeustion. Is gathermate an independant mod? Because the icon size cannot be edited from cartographer itself. /gathermate command will allow to change icon size settings. So I suppose If I install gathermate and the database, it will function properly... or is cartographer necessary?

cartographer is optional, I should have mentioned that.
    gathermate is 100% independant, so you can use it without any other mod.

Does gather works with carbonite quest?

No unfortunately.