Thread: level 1-80 class gear guide

Junior Member NightElf Male Warrior

Default level 1-80 class gear guide

I noticed this on the installer before i went to play the game, this is a bonus for me buying the levelling guide but i dont know where to look for it, or install it or even use it? any advice greatly appreciated.

On a second note, how many hours on average do people spend leveling their alts?

ok I'm not able to pick up the 1-60 but the 60 and beyond is fine is this normal on the gear guide

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

we still need to update them, we finally getting some free time for that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    we still need to update them, we finally getting some free time for that soon.
    Thanks, as always quick service

Junior Member NightElf Male Warrior

thanks for the link, the 1-60 will be handier as i use my alts eventually.

BUMP*

Any news on the update for gear guide please?

Thank you

I hope that they update them... in fact, Dugi (or development team) - can we get these in game some how? Like suggested gear selection from quests or something like that? Maybe you guys could get 'askmrrobot' (http://www.askmrrobot.com/) to partner up and get an add on module for your dugi add on?

It would be really sweet with the Mish Accept/Turn in that the Guide would also pre-choose loot for us based on whether we want Highest selling cost, or what gear we can wear (like Leather, Cloth, Plate).

Senior Member Gnome Male Mage

Ingame would be nice, but not essential. Really would like to see the 1-60 guides implemented somehow.