Thread: ?

Unhappy ?

Does anyone have a working routes add on or know where to find one? mine stopped working and I can't find an update date for it.

Thanks in advance

You'll need to explain waht you mean by working routes. Do you mean professions? There is a seperate guide for professions here at Dugis, which might help you if that is what your looking for.

Unhappy ? about route

The add on use to keep a database of the nodes and herbs and stuff along. Also you were able to make it draw a guide line on the mini map of where the things were and it would update them when you clicked on the node or herbs.

The description may not be to clear?

have you tried using carbonite?

it does a fair bit more than just routing but does have node routing functions

there are a few steps to get it to route properly but well worth looking at, although you do need to turn off any achievement tracking otherwise you will get 'ran out of memory' CTD's on wow.

http://www.carboniteaddon.com/

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

It's too bad that routes isn't updated anymore. It was, hands down, the best node tracking addon, combined with gatherer/gathermate database, out there. With all respect to Carbonite, it didn't even come close.

I always felt like Blizzard would kick my ass some day for using it, it was that good

Could be a little difficult to setup for some though, although I found it easy.

Haven't been using it lately, but it has been claimed dead many times before, where I still used it, but I guess Cata put in the final nail?
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Senior Member Gnome Male Mage

Gatherer is still working for me.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Gatherer is still working for me.
    Never said it didn't
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Talking wahoo

After little investigation found out it was one of the add ons that was making routes act funny.