Thread: Incredible Value

Thumbs up Incredible Value

I am just stunned with the way Dugi Guides works. They are the absolute best around. From the ridiculously low price to the service provided, Dugi is the man! I struggled for years to get my Death Knight up in levels, now with Dugi Guides I turn days of leveling into hours! I am a casual player due to my extreme time constraints so I like to maximize my gaming effiency. I was getting bored with wow because leveling had become an agonizingly slow process. I tried Dugi Guides and BOOM, I'm a lean mean leveling machine! I love wow once again and it's all because of Dugi! I showed my buddies and their eyes almost popped out of their heads, they all went home and got the guides. I've never seen a company work so hard for so little money. The guide is top notch, the support and communications are unrivaled, the updates and improvements are amazing. I have my leveling guide and I will be getting Dugi's other guides, count on it. Thank you Dugi you are the undisputed best!
    Last edited by seekkindness; 02-15-2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: content

I can't agree with your more. My kids started me in WOW after my stroke [they got tired seeing me play solitaire ]. My daughter was the main one who played with me and occasional my son and now wife. Soon I was on my own. Dugi was recommended by Jonathan Kenins of Massive Gold Blueprint. I had to buy it peace meal, but it was worth it. I'm leveling on my own now and enjoying it so much more. I really appreciate Dugi's personal replies and how he always strives to improve his product. My next big goal is to get his Dungeon guide, even though I'm handicapped with the use of only one hand, his guides and these forums encourage me to stretch with Dungeons! Thanks Dugi & gang!!