Thread: Daily Quest Guide.

Question Daily Quest Guide.

Will the Daily Quest Guide add-on be included in the Gold & Profession section or will we have to pay for it separately when it comes out?

Administrator Human Male Priest

Hi drew, sorry I forgot to reply to this message,
    The daily quest guide has really gone way beyond to anything that we promise as a gold guide. The online guide itself will be updated (we're only giving it away for free for the duration of the launch) but the in-game guide would have to be a upgrade purchase.

We have yet to decide on the price but I can promise you that we take care of our members and it will a special price for uwg members only with a considerable discount. Everyone else will have to pay full price.

When will the new in-game guide be up for purchase.

In-game release is set for April 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    Hi drew, sorry I forgot to reply to this message,
    The daily quest guide has really gone way beyond to anything that we promise as a gold guide. The online guide itself will be updated (we're only giving it away for free for the duration of the launch) but the in-game guide would have to be a upgrade purchase.

We have yet to decide on the price but I can promise you that we take care of our members and it will a special price for uwg members only with a considerable discount. Everyone else will have to pay full price.
    I see.
    What if the person payed for the complete package price?
    Would it really be the complete package then?

But, I could see why you'd want to charge it separately from the normal guide.
    It looks awesome, and I hope I'll be able to get my hands on it very soon.